Plants and trees of Mars! Part 2

When I began to bring down all the boxes of fake plants, model railway litchen and potpourri I saved over the past 10 years, I realized I needed help making the plants. I knew that due to size of my set I wasn't going to need many plants but I didn't want to repeat what I had made years before. I enlisted the help of my friend Amy Callaghan who had some experiences with prop making but was a excellent listener and followed instructions.

She took what I explained about how I envisioned a prehistoric Mars to be like and what I imagined the plants to be like, the following photos are what she came up with in one day!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Armatures.. the things to know and what to avoid!

Mould making...Here's one way the industry do it.

The build-up method, or foam fabrication to you new puppet makers!